Monday, August 22, 2011

Ice Cream Stop - The Odeon Ice Cream Cart

The Odeon Restaurant
145 West Broadway
Tribeca, NYC


Time for a quick, sweet, ICE COLD bite!  If you're downtown take a stroll past The Odeon on West Broadway in Tribeca and try out their Ice Cream Cart.

They have hands down the best Butter Pecan Ice Cream I have ever tasted!  I grew up on Breyer's Butter Pecan Ice Cream and was always extremely satisfied but this was a HUGE flavor burst compared to the brand we all know and love so much.  The ice cream had a deep caramelly-nutty flavor and was packed with buttery-toasted pecans.  It took my sister and I only five minutes to finish off a decently large cone!

Do yourself a favor and tackle the Summer heat with an Odeon Ice Cream Cone!  But pass on the Mint Chocolate Chip, one of my favorite flavors but sadly a disappointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment